Private Residential Shredding & Recycling
"An Ounce of Prevention is Worth A Pound of Cure!"
For .30 cents per pound we'll shred your paper and sensitive documents while you watch. We know how important trust is to a relationship and MLShredding & Recycling wants to have a solid relationship with you. DON'T STORE OLD FILES, Shred Them!
Why Use ML Shredding & Recycling?
We'll Shred Your Documents for .30 cents per pound.
Check around, you'll find that MLSR is 1/3 the cost of other Personal document destruction services.
- We'll shred while you wait so that you can be sure that your items have been destroyed.
- We'll pick up your items for a modest fuel service charge (equal to 2 gallons of fuel) within a 5 mile radius as illustrated on the map below. Call to see when can be in your area. 502.778.2220
What Can We Shred Or Recycle?
Cardboard | White paper | Colored paper | Newspaper
All Metals | Hard Drives | Steel | Aluminum | Brass
Clean Plastics | Soda Bottles | Milk Jugs
Toner Cartridges | CDs and DVDs | Computers
Important Resources To Protect Yourself
Clues That Someone Has Stolen Your Information
- You see withdrawals from your bank account that you can’t explain.
- You don’t get your bills or other mail.
- Merchants refuse your checks.
- Debt collectors call you about debts that aren’t yours.
- You find unfamiliar accounts or charges on your credit report.
- Medical providers bill you for services you didn’t use.
- Your health plan rejects your legitimate medical claim because the records show you’ve reached your benefits limit.
- A health plan won’t cover you because your medical records show a condition you don’t have.
- The IRS notifies you that more than one tax return was filed in your name, or that you have income from an employer you don’t work for.
- You get notice that your information was compromised by a data breach at a company where you do business or have an account.
Identity Theft.gov - a resource to help you protect your identity.